Thank you for your interest in joining NEGPA. This membership level recognizes business entity and includes up to two individuals. Additional individuals within corporate membership – $50 per person.
In order to accurately identify corporate and individual affiliations/credentials associated with your searchable listing for New England Professional membership please complete supplemental application page and submit credentials for each individual within the company to be listed separately from primary corporate information within the primary corporate listing.
NEGPA CODE OF ETHICS
- I will be just and fair to all customers and fellow members of NEGPA.
- I will be forthright in my communications and will clearly state all contract terms and warranties in writing.
- I will strive to fulfill all promises for delivery, installations, warranties and servicing.
- I will prepare heat loss and gain calculations in accordance with accepted industry methods and abide by applicable codes when installing a new or add-on system.
- I will conduct myself in a professional manner at all times, avoiding any unjust criticism of the association or its members.
- I will commit to continuing industry education for myself and/or employees of my organization.
- I will strive to improve my operations and will be willing to consider new technologies and methods to provide the greatest possible benefit to the customer.
- I will place benefit to the customer before profit, having the integrity to decline a job, which will do an injustice to the customer, my profession or myself.
- I will make every effort to promptly adjust any cause of dissatisfaction.
- I understand my peers may require binding arbitration of any consumer complaint to maintain my membership in the Association.
- Distributors and manufacturers will provide training, support, and will sell products only through qualified installers/contractors and will abide by manufacturers warranty policies.
- I will abide by local, state, and federal laws and regulations that govern my business.
Completion of the below form indicates that you do hereby agree to follow the NEGPA Code of Ethics as stated above.
[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level=”5″ ccaps=”” desc=”$250 USD / For 1 year access” ps=”paypal” lc=”” cc=”USD” dg=”0″ ns=”1″ custom=”www.negpa.org” ta=”0″ tp=”0″ tt=”D” ra=”250″ rp=”1″ rt=”Y” rr=”0″ rrt=”” rra=”2″ accept_via_paypal=”paypal,visa,mastercard,amex,discover,maestro,solo” accept=”paypal” coupon=”” accept_coupons=”0″ default_country_code=”” captcha=”0″ success=”/additional-new-england-geothermal-professional-members-registration/” /]